Strategic Stakeholders Forum
What is the Strategic Stakeholders Forum?
The DSSC Strategic Stakeholder Forum (SSF), also referred to as the Strategic Stakeholder Group, is a think-and-do-tank that supports the DSSC in delivering on policy objectives. Together with the rest of the DSSC consortium partners, the SSF makes recommendations on the governance of the Support Centre’s assets, its evolution, and its sustainability. The SSF has both an active and advisory/strategic role at the DSSC.
Benefits and value
- Contribute to the overall shape of the Data Spaces Support Centre
- Share knowledge
- Promote the DSSC as an ambassador
- Contribute to the development and sustainability of assets
- Engage with other initiatives and stakeholders
Activities (how is it organised?)
- Regular workshops (at least 4 times a year)
- Participation in DSSC activities as an expert
- Participation in Position papers planned by the Support Centre
Members of the SSF
As per March 2023 the DSSC Strategic Stakeholder Forum consists of the following organisations:
All full partners of the DSSC are part of this group by default.
The DSSC Strategic Stakeholder Forum is open for the participation of more organisations. We aim to have a large variety of stakeholders and geographical regions represented in the SSF.
The following types of stakeholders are welcome to be part of the DSSC SSF:
- National and regional Initiatives that enable data spaces
- Industry (Large, SMEs, Industry Associations)
- Research institutions
- International initiatives (non-European)*
- Experts on specific fields, such as cybersecurity or AI
- Representatives of national, regional, and city Governments, as well as those from the EC.
- Members of the CoP that decide to join the SSF
- Representatives from a civic society
- Relevant projects that align with EU funded initiatives.
How to be part of the SSF?
If you’re interested in joining the DSSC Strategic Stakeholder Forum (SSF), please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.